I080 – Object template
What you will learn ?
Create a template for a business object.
STEP 1 : Template editor
The responsive ui offers a template editor available thru the object configuration Template editor button. It is used to define :
- The exact place of the attribute on the screen
- But also the creation of a attribute (provided with user dialog)
- The creation of areas
- The template
It is recommended when creating an object by the wizard (see Create a business object) to create several areas in order to generate a specific template following an existing one (2 columns, 3 tabs …), and use the template editor to modify it.
Open the template that was generated following the creation of the
AppClient object by clicking on Template Editor on the object definition
STEP 2 : Template definition
- A unique name
- An HTML form
- A module
HTML code is free:
- It must use css styles of the Disposition site (ex. area, workfield, workfieldarea …), it is this
It is recommended to use the browser debugger (
F12) to see the styles on forms, otherwise you have to look at all the css styles of the disposition.
- It contains keywords (areas) that will be replaced dynamically.
Move the areas and tabs in the
AppClient object to display one below the other:
- Tab containing: customer information, its address and its historic
- Tab containing his interests
- This is an HTML table of 2 lines
- The first contains the zones 1, 2 and the Historic tab as a tab
- The second: the tab of customer interests.
Use the icon to move areas. Use the icon to convert areas to tabs. *
STEP 4: Field area
Each area corresponds to a “field area” object:
- All the fields of an area are displayed by default in one column
- It is configurable to change:
- Object fields
- Panels : relationship of the object or object views
- Other field areas: recursion to put areas into areas
Reminder: the link of a field to an area is configured in the Object field tab of the business object.
Move the fields of the customer’s information area
- 2 columns
- Move also all transition button actions