I050 – create a pivot table
What you will learn ?
How to create a pivot table.
STEP 2 : Create a pivot table
Enter the properties of the Pivot Table:
- Name: enter a unique code table
- Code object: select an object
- Function: aggregation method default value axes (concatenated text, sum, average …)
- Grantable: Yes if the array is accessible only to specific groups, otherwise it will be available to all the groups who have access to the object
- Visible: visible or not, tables can be configured only for access via web services
- Use fixed colours: Yes indicates the use of a fixed color palette, otherwise the colors will be generated with the calculated series
- Default precision: specify a default precision if the table has decimals
- Sub total: whether to display the default subtotals
- Color of total: specify a color subtotals lines
- Module: select a module Save without close.
Create a table
- Code object:
- Use fixed colours:
- Sub total:
- Color of total: choose one
STEP 3 : add pivot axis
Go to Pivot axis tab. An axis is defined with the following properties:
- Object field logical name: select the field of the object of the table (or parent object)
- Type: choose the default position (column, line, value or hidden)
- Order: for the same type indicate its order
- Function: for a value type, you can choose an aggregate function (if not that of the cross table will be used)
- Chart: select a chart by selecting its display (bar, line …)
- Module: select a module
Create 4 axes on
- Column 1:
- Column 2:
- Line 1:
- Value 1:
cliScorewith the Sum function bar graph
STEP 6 : Test with more data !
Clear all caches and sessions to see the pivot table.
The pivot table will be available by default in lists on the business object for each authorized user.
- List all Customers and click on the
Scoringbutton in the header of the list
- A Pivot table form appears with informations respecting its configuration
It is then possible for the user to act on this table:
- Options: move the axes and the subtotal property
- Research: testing the filters on the fields of the object
- Graphic: change the chart
- Export: export data
NB: The user does not have the ability to add axes, it can only hide / move.