I030 – predefined search
What you will learn ?
How to create, save predefined search.
STEP 1 : Save your search
A simple method is to:
- Go on the business object search form (it needs the preset search option = yes)
- Enter criteria
- Click on Preset search on the search form
- Give a name to search and save (top banner)
Save a simple search
- which Name starts with A (Name = A*)
STEP 4 : Predefined search parameters
A search requires :
- A business object
- A unique name
- a login (the one who created it)
- Public: flag to indicate whether the search is public or private (visible only to its creator)
- Filters: Search URL with all filters / sorting
You can get the URL of the search with the following syntax:
HTMLTool.getSearchURL(,< params >);
where params is a String representing optional extra URL encoded parameters.
It should also have a translation in each language installed.
- Public = Yes
- Module = MyModule
- Save without closing
It is needed to create view