W040 – Redirection to specific page
What you will learn ?
Redirect to a specific page at the end of the business process
STEP 1 : Configure END activity
To redirect to a specific page, define parameters at the
END activity of the business process :
- Forward.Page: to redirect to a specific URL with parameters
- As many values as parameters in the URL
Check also the rights of the
- Edit the diagram of customer creation process
- Double-click the
- In the Activity permission tab, check or add the right write permission to the group
- Go to Activity data tab
- Add data to define the redirect page:
Group = Forward
Name = Page
Order = 1 Value =
Module = MyModule
The value is the customer update form.
The row_id is a parameter because it has been created during the process.
STEP 2 : Define URL parameters
Each URL parameter is an activity data of the
END activity of the business process.
- Create new activity data on the APPCC-END with activity: Group = Forward Name = PARAM:1 Order = 1 Value =
APPCC-CLIENT.Field.row_idModule = MyModule
- In the
APPCC-CLIENTactivity: the customer creation
- In the data group “Field” corresponding to all fields of the object AppClient
- row_id is the field you want to put in the URL parameter