W030 – Add an activity link action
What you will learn ?
Add a activity link action to a business process
STEP 1 : Add activity link to a business process
First step is to create a link between two activities:
- By the Business Process menu / Activity link / Create button
- Or via the process diagram, drawing an arrow between the two considered activities (which pre-populates the form of creation).
- Open the business process diagram
- Click on the activity link creation icon (chain-like icon)
- Create a link between the activity
- The creation form should open in the work zone
STEP 2 : create an action
From the activity link form, click on the action creation (+ icon – create button). Please note that this action will not have any function, otherwise it would be a business action. In this use, it is only a button to put on the activity.
Enter a new action with:
- Name =
- Enable on form only
- With or without confirmation
- Module = MyModule
- Save / Close the popup