A020 – Create a user
What you will learn ?
Create a user and give him rights
To create a user:
- Choose a small picture
- Enter a unique identifier as login
- Choose a home page previously created. The
Homedefault home page is a view to objects used in the user session, with a search by domain or a global search.
- It is strongly recommended to create a specific module to store users and their responsibilities
You can also:
- Fill if needed name, contact details and address in their tabs. It is necessary to enter an email to receive notifications (alert).
- Adjust if needed min/max lists size to limit the number of rows in lists.
- Enter interface preferences for menu and standard zones.
- Create a user with login =
Back on the user form:
- Check Responsibilities
- Activate the user by clicking on the Activate button, then the user can connect to the application with the login and default password (
NB: It is possible to desactivate user access to keep any data linked to his account.
pmartinuser (while logged designer)
- Re connect with this
pmartinlogin (default password =
- Change the password using the dedicated shortcut in the header (if the shortcut is not there it can be added by adding a responsibility to user
This document describes how to create:
- a new application module (Module configuration object)
- its associated user profiles called groups in Simplicité® (Group configuration object)